Ayushman Immunity Kavach, Capsules, A Complete Food Supplement with Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Keeps You Physically & Mentally Active & Alert Against Diseases.
The capsule is a 100% Natural extracts of herbs. It is a complete food supplement with Essential Vitamins & , along with Amino Acids, Omega-3 etc.
Ayushman’s immunity Kavachboosts Immunity and keeps you healthy naturally. It helps you to maintain overall wellbeing and keeps you physically & mentally active & alert against diseases.
WHY IMMUNITY KAVACH ? Your body requires13 Essential Vitamins and at least 16 Minerals for a healthy life. Many of them helps in enzyme reactions in our body or function as signalling molecules or structural elements.
You need these essential nutrients for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and regulation of bodily processes. It is a vital ingredient for your sustained wellbeing.
Key Benefits of Ayushman Immunity Kavach :
- Healthy aging: As we age, our nutritional needs increase. At the same time, it gets harder for the body to absorb nutrients. Medications can further deplete our body of nutrients. A multivitamin can offset these deficiencies.
- Good for your heart: Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease, as this is leading cause of death in both men and women in the U.S. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), CoQ10 and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health.
- Boosts immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system. Vitamins D and E boost immunity, too. These vitamins can also help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3), and selenium support eye health, as well as Lutein and Zeaxanthin also protect the eyes from harmful light waves. Studies have shown multivitamins containing a combination of vitamins, lutein, and zeaxanthin can reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Water-soluble vitamins: Excess fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) are stored in the body. Water-soluble vitamins (B and C) are not. Excess water-soluble vitamins simply travel through the body. This means it’s necessary to take these essential vitamins on a daily basis.
- Healthy hair and skin: New research say look for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), biotin, and Vitamin C for fuller hair. For healthy skin, look for Vitamins A, C, E, and CoQ10.
- Feel better: Taking a multivitamin is associated with a boost in energy levels, feelings of wellbeing, as well as a decrease in stress and anxiety. This makes it worth staying compliant with a multivitamin routine.
There are no reviews yet.