Salient features of the book:-
1) It is written in a simple and lucid language mainly based on the references taken from Sushruta Samhita and Ashtanga Hrudaya.
2) Word to word meaning of the shlokas along with its translation is the highlight of this book as it makes easier understanding and helps in memorizing the shlokas.
3) Figures and charts are added wherever necessary.
4) Scope of Research and Research updates are available at the end of each section to ignite the young minds towards research.
5) Review Question papers are given at the end of each chapter.
6) Concise chart showing the diseases, lakshana, sadyaasadyata, samanya and vishesha chikitsa are available at the end of the book for easy revision.
7) To prepare the students for competitive exams special questionnaire – MCQ’s are included at the end of the book.