BODYWELL is working with a goal to bring the 100% pure, natural, and highest quality of Kashmiri Kesar. Kesar’s properties remain intact when stored in a glass Jar that is why BODYWELL Kesar is professionally and hygienically vacuum packed in a sealed glass jar to preserve the integrity and the quality of Kesar. Our packaging is easy to store and it will protect the Kesar from moisture and dust. Each thread of BODYWELL Kesar (Saffron) is handpicked to ensure that there is no damage to the Kesar threads. Every thread adds a lovely taste and flavor to your food. Kesar is also used in festivals for tilak and other religious activities. BODYWELL Kesar is hygienically packed using an air-tight, spill-proof, and user-friendly glass container. It has a shelf life of two years. Please store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from the sunlight and refrigerate to prolong its life. To ensure that our product is safe to use, it is carefully packed in a GMP-certified manufacturing facility. Absolutely safe and effective to consume.
- It is an excellent blood purifier
- Helps to improve blood circulation
- Helps to improve vision
- Helps to improve heart health
- Helps to reduce appetite
- It is an excellent complexion enhancer
- It is a powerful antioxidant
- Helps to promote digestive health
- It is a good body detoxifier
- Saffron / Kesar is a healthy and natural ingredient for all cooking needs, drinks like tea, lassi, Kahwa, kheer, laddu, phirni, thandai, etc.
- Saffron (Kesar) is hygienically packed using an air-tight, spill proof, and user friendly glass container.
- Saffron / Kesar is packed in GMP certify facility and absolutely safe to use for daily consumption
1. Is it pure kesar??
BODYWELL Saffron / Kesar is a healthy, natural and pure.
2. Is it organic?
Yes, It is pure and organic.
3. Can it be stored in refrigerator?
Yes, you can keep it in refrigerator. Do not freeze it.
4. How to use Kesar?
It is suggested to use with lukewarm water or milk.
5. Is this glass bottle?
Yes, it is carefully packed in a glass bottle.
6. Is there fssai code for Kesar?
7. How to use?
Take 1-2 threads with milk once twice a day.